Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Things to bring...if you have them!

Hi Ladies!
Class is Thursday night at 7pm! We are going to be doing some embellishing! Well, not some, a lot of embellishing actually! We will be using samples of Stickles, Glimmer Mist, Glaze Pens, Souffle Pens, Crackle Accents, Sepia Accents and Glossy Accents! If you already own some of these items, bring your favorites with you to use in class! Also, if you have a favorite flower punch, that might be helpful as well! I have a little preview that I will post tomorrow. (It's just not where I can get to it right now!)

Just so you know, we will be using Scribble Scrabble's Evelyn line. The colors will be mainly green (Kelli Green!) and yellow. The theme is Spring. The layout is set up for one vertical 5x7, one vertical 4x6 and one horizontal 4x6!

See you Thursday!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment