Hey everyone!
Hope your summer's going well so far! I just returned from vacation last night, so I apologize for not getting these supplies on the blog sooner! Here's the additional supplies we'll have to share tomorrow night, if you have some of these things and want to bring them your layout may come together a little quicker.
Stapler
Cat's Eye chalk ink - Mustard (or other desirable color!)
Smooth Pearlized Accent Ink (There are lots of great colors in our layout this month, so bring whatever color you have and see if it will work with we are doing.)
Also, bring your basic supplies: straight trimmer, scissors, adhesive, anything else you might want to help finish up your layout. It's a summer theme using Fancy Pants Summer Soiree line! Fun! Fun! Fun!
See you tomorrow at 7pm!
Kelli
Car Ride Line Etiquette: A Rant
13 years ago
Kelli, I will not be able to make it tonight. I can't wait to get my kit though! See you soon!
ReplyDelete