Tuesday, January 19, 2010

January additional supplies & a Sneak Peek!

For those of you who are continuing on with me in the Year In Review adventure: Thank You! For those of you who are new to us this year: Welcome!

I got the instructions and kits all put together today and I thought you would like to know the additional tools & supplies list for our class this month:
Straight trimmer (as usual....)
Corner Rounder
Stickles - Crystal
Big Bite Crop-o-Dile OR an Anywhere Hole Punch
Mini Glue Dots
3D Adhesive
Black Chalk Ink
As always, these items are available to share in class or purchase at the store if you don't have them in your stash!

I also thought for this year that I would include photo suggestions and sizes for you. That way if you are so inclined you can bring those photos with you and finish your page in class or you can refer back here when you finish your layout at home!
Here's your sneak peek:

Our papers this month are from Teresa Collins Friendship line. They are beautiful papers in black, white and what I would call Tiffany Box Blue! They pair perfectly with black and white photos and, as the name suggests, are great for pictures about friends. Even though it is blue, I would say there is a much more feminine flair to the pages and I did a layout about my best girlfriends and me! I started with four 4"x 6" photos (horizontal orientation). I left one it's original size and cut the other three to 5" x 3 1/8" to fit our photo mats.
I look forward to seeing you all on Thursday!
Kelli

No comments:

Post a Comment