Saturday, February 21, 2009

February Preview and additional supplies

Here's the preview of this month's class layout straight from my scrap space! There are some fun things going on with that I will wait until class to point out, but at least you have an idea of where we're going with it! In honor of Valentine's Day I used this layout to showcase some of my favorite photos of my hubby and myself over the last year. You, of course, could use it focus on anyone you love or any event you would like. There is room for a ton of photos of varying sizes but here is what I used: one 5x7, four 4x6, three 2 1/2"x 3 1/2" (wallet size). We have some options as far as the die cuts go, so each layout will differ a little and you will be able to choose the ones you like when you arrive for class on Thursday night! Here's some of the additional tools and/or items we'll be sharing in class if you want to bring your own:

Ranger Crackle Accents
Staples and Stapler
Dimensional adhesive of your choice (i.e. Foam squares, Pop Dots)
Straight trimmer
Scorer (Most trimmers come with one or you can purchase a scoring blade)
Corner Rounder
Paper Piercer or small hole punch
Glue Dots (Or whatever adhesive you prefer to use to attach ribbon)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment! Thanks for leaving my kit, sorry I missed. I will see you on next Thursday for the Glimmer Mist class though! I am glad to hear someone else else loves the elliptical machine like I do! LOL!

    ReplyDelete