Hey Ladies!
The albums for the Year in Review class have arrived! They are beautiful! They came Friday morning, just after our class Thursday night! So, stop by the shop and pick up your album! They'll also be at the next class if you can't make by before then!
I will get the directions up in the next day or two. I had more craziness added to my weekend Friday morning and I haven't had time to post. Call me or email me with any questions. Ashley has the sample at the store if you need to check it out!
Thanks for a great time Thursday and for embracing the embellishing! It was fun to see how each person had a little different creation! Hope you are enjoying this class as much as I am! You guys have been great!
Car Ride Line Etiquette: A Rant
13 years ago
Thanks for letting us know! It was fun using everything we did in class! Can't wait to see what's next, no pressure! LOL!
ReplyDelete