Hello Ladies!
Here is a preview of this month's layout. Sorry to be getting it up so late, between convention, PTA and the new school year there's been quite a few deadlines for me to make lately. This is just a draft and I am working on a few more elements for the layout today.


This layout is designed to use list journaling and , in this case, "C & E's Top Ten" refers to my boys, Chet & Ethan. I am going to list their favorite movies, tv shows, cartoon characters, etc. to make this a little slice of life layout for this time in their life. We will making our own title out of chipboard, paint and stamps. This layout could easily be adapted to include photos on the tags instead of journaling and they could be attached to the layout if your title was shorter. Many ways to adapt this one! So, in terms of additional items you may want to bring, let me give you what I know so far:
Silver paint dabber (you know I love a good paint dabber!)
black ink pad
paper piercer/needle
Scisssors to cut chipboard (your micro tips may not do the job here)
A favorite alphabet stamp set with a letter size somewhere between 1-2" (we will have at least one set for use in class, but if you have a favorite font you might be able to finish faster)
There is a possibility that we will use a quick glue pen (a ball point pen that uses glue instead of ink). If you have one bring it, if you don't, don't go out and buy one at this point. Ashley carries them in the store and there will some to use in class IF we use them.
Okay, I am off to put the finishing touches on this thing! See you all tomorrow night at 7pm!
Lokks great so far Kelli! Sorry I won't make tomorrow's class as I will be on a flight to Oregon! I get to enjoy Donna Downey's classes with my BF! ;)
ReplyDelete